Surf Where You Live!
Jump on the RipSurf and you’ll feel like you’re riding the waves even though you’re on solid ground. Designed in Southern California, the RipSurf’s patented design allows riders to carve and cut like a real surfboard, but on dry land! Riding on two high-performance caster wheels and an authentically styled polypropylene deck The RipSurf boasts top quality, durable plastic construction to help it last for years. Equipped with a textured traction pad, the 360-degree urethane caster wheels make for smooth gliding.
- Patented RipStik one-piece torsion technology
- Lightweight single-piece fiber reinforced industrial-grade polymer
- Textured traction pad with kick
- 2 inclined 360-degree urethane caster wheels
- Construction: Lightweight one-piece fiber-reinforced industrial-grade polymer
- Deck: Textured traction pad with kick tail
- Wheels: Inclined 360-degree urethane caster
- Includes: Free inside – extra wheel and stickers
- Patented RipStik® one-piece Torsion Technology’
- No Assembly Required
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
Always check local laws to see where and how particular Razor products may be ridden.