Your ride has arrived!
Razor’s Rambler 16 is a modernized take on the vintage minibike phenomenon. Super cool styling with vintage graphics. The powerful, and quiet 350-watt motor lets you ride at speeds up to 25 km/h.
- Powerful fun for miles – 350-watt hub motor delivers speeds up to 25 km/h, and a rechargeable 36-volt battery system helps achieve up to 18.5 km of cruising.
- Smooth and steady – Super wide 16″ (406 mm) tires are air-filled and heavy duty to tackle rough surfaces.
- Smooth and stable – The rear-wheel drive unit apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
- Ride where you want – Recommended for riders ages 18 and up, with features like a bright LED headlight and brake-activated taillight.
- Sturdy and Durable – With high quality steel construction, the Rambler 16 is a solid and durable electric ride that stands up to rugged use.
- Sitting stylish – The Rambler 16 features an elongated, banana-style seat seat and at 25.9″ inch (65.8 cm) high lets you sit high and mighty.
- Distance: Up to 18.5 km on a single charge
- Speeds: Up to 25 km/h
- Run Time: Up to 45 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 350-watt, variable-speed, brushless, rear-wheel hub drive
- Headlight: LED
- Throttle: Twist grip
- Brake: Hand-operated rear drum brake
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Dual-crown, moto-style, steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Tyres: Spoked with 16″ (406 mm), pneumatic
- Taillight/Brake Light: LED
- Kickstand: Retractable, steel
- Foot Pegs: Folding, steel
- Battery: 36V (three 12V) sealed lead-acid , rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 18+
- Max Rider Weight: 100 kg
Some Assembly Required
Assembled Product Dimensions: 53.1″ (135 cm) x 25.2″ (64 cm) x 33.5″ (85 cm)
Product Weight: 28.8 kg