Skip to content
RETRO STYLE, FOR YOUNGER RIDERS
Designed for riders age 7 and up, with a maximum weight of 110 lbs (50 kg), Pocket Mod Petite is Razor’s smallest miniature Euro-styled electric scooter that looks like the real thing.
INSPIRED BY THE CLASSIC
With the two-tone jewelry box colored body, color matching padded seat, twist-grip throttle control, hand-operated brake, and retractable kickstand, the Pocket Mod Petite is a scaled-down electric ride with vintage-inspired design like a moped.
MAINTENANCE FREE MOTOR
Razor’s Power Core 100-watt, high-torque, maintenance-free hub-driven motor delivers speeds up to 8 mph (13 km/h). Rear-wheel drive apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
Enjoy up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time on a single charge, powered by a 12V sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery.
With the 10″ (255 mm) white wall pneumatic tires, the ride on the scaled-down Pocket Mod Petite is as smooth as it is stylish.
The Razor Pocket Mod Petite boasts a durable steel frame and offers the quality, safety, and style you’ve come to expect from this leading manufacturer of youth lifestyle recreational products. While there are many products out there, choose Razor, accept no imitations.
- Speed: Up to 8 mph (13 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 100-watt, high-torque, rear-wheel hub-driven
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Frame: Steel
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Grips: Foam
- Front Wheel: Spoked with 10″ (255 mm), pneumatic, white wall tire
- Rear Tire: 10″ (255 mm), pneumatic, white wall
- Kickstand: Retractable, center
- Battery: 12V sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Patent Pending
- Age: 7+
- Max Rider Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Some assembly required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 41.34″ x 18.15″ x 25.55″ (105 cm x 46 cm x 65 cm)
- Product Weight: 32.2 lbs (14.6 kg)